Suncorp Group includes leading general insurance, banking, life insurance, superannuation and investment brands in Australia and New Zealand.
Employed by Suncorp to lead the Brisbane Real Estate Consolidation Project, a large property consolidation project involving 5,000 staff across nine properties within the Brisbane CBD and city fringe into a new key purpose built sustainable campus. The Project Director role was responsible for strategic direction, site selection, architectural design, construction and extensive change management to implement new flexible agile activity based working practices.
My Responsibilities were:
- Extensive strategic site evaluation process, including contributing to the design development of base build offerings
- Providing the project strategic direction and delivery objectives utilising diverse leadership
- Review and construction of an organisational model including recruitment and leadership of highly professional people across diverse workstreams
- Selection, engagment and appointment of respective service consultant teams and subject matter expert partnerships
- Orchestrate a change management program including development of a comprehensive change plan, communications plan, stakeholder engagement program, development of roadshows, and establishment of an internal project intranet – positioning PLACE as a central building block in organisational effectiveness and cultural change
- Orchestrate a comprehensive reporting resume across multiple stakeholders, governing committees, senior leadership teams and the Suncorp Board
- Led project risk management covering risk review, governance and compliance
- A key thought leader member of Suncorp’s Real Estate division