AECOM NEW ZEALAND LIMITED
AECOM is a global provider of professional technical and management support services to a broad range of markets, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government. AECOM delivers solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural, and social environments.
Contracted to AECOM New Zealand to assist with the design and build of their new corporate office space in Auckland, New Zealand. Aiming to achieve New Zealand Green Building Council accredited 5 GreenStar status. To design, implement and facilitate project governance structures, transitional change management and new workplace strategies and culture.
My responsibilities included:
- Working with Senior Executives to define the strategic intent and future working strategies and culture
- Identifying stakeholders and work with a cross section of user groups to identify key requirements
- Design, implement and facilitate appropriate project governance structures
- Assist the architectural team to design a fit for purpose interior fit out
- Liaise with the external construction project team to ensure base build opportunities are captured and aligned with interior design
- Facilitate the business teams to identify and challenge opportunities and create new processes and implement more flexible ways of working
- Facilitate the change management process and mentor the project team to develop a fully coordinated relocation process